Monday, March 14, 2005

Symphony of love, death and life

Murky dreams
Dark smiles
Lusty walks
Intense miles
Fishing for happiness somewhere
We got drowned in lies

Contemplation
Anticipation
Making love
Digressing lines
On a café table we have laid them all tonight
And with our hands locked
We gaze intensely
At these pawns of our lives

Take flight
I urge my feelings to take flight
Scribble love on the walls
But do not etch it in my life
I urge all the pawns
To move out of my life

Mirage
Or shadows of light
Dance on the pores of my body…
I race them away
Haunting them with the picture of dying

Scribbled walls
Echo of mystical tales
Pawns move on their own on the table
Weaving a mesh
Locking our lives

© Juhi Dua 2004

1 Comments:

Blogger The Damned Druid said...

good

7:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home