Saturday, April 02, 2005

illusory fragments of one dream

We are illusory fragments of one dream

Our separateness- a great illusion
Creates fear and pain

I long for you
Clinging on the vapors of clear lies and unclear truths…
Lost in the murkiness of my beautiful dreams

I could sell concern and buy laughter
I could trade sorrow for feelings a tone softer…
And yet on the fair ground of emotions
I waft around like a smell…
Hammering the silence within me
To derive sense…

My urges circulate on the fair ground
Looking for a façade of crystal truths
My body walks out on the shadow
To sell its own identity

Dreams are not water
Then why did they flow out of my hands
Leaving a stale feeling of wetness…
Dreams are priceless
And yet
You and I are here to shop for them

Night bent down and wallowed
Tears of glass streamed down my face
Our separateness- a great illusion
Creates fear and pain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home