Sunday, September 06, 2009

Fight

Fight I
Oasis of dreams frozen, divided into small pieces
The pitcher of thoughts full to the brim
I walk back to my home with these prized possessions
Making the conspiracy of silence squirm and scream

A flight of words swish by - taking me by surprise
My hands shake, spilling the pitcher of thoughts all around
The frozen pieces of my dreams fall on you
Soon you will be swimming with or against the currents of my mind

Fight II
When words rule
You and I look at them perform
I wish verses could come and save us from it all
Like pasture desires drops of dew
I long for the rhythm of troubadour songs to defeat the words rolled into hard balls

I think of all those little pieces of our personal life
That decorated cafes, pubs and distant beaches of the town, once upon a time
I hear that some of them have been taken down and strewn around
And some are melting away in the heat of time

When words rule and you and I look at them perform
I lose the sense of love; I lose the sense of time

1 Comments:

Blogger ashish said...

WELL DONE AND WELCOME BACK

4:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home